IT & eWaste Recycling Nationwide
Visit WEEE Disposal Limited
South West Computer Recycling Ltd collect and recycle ALL types of electrical equipment. We offer a complete collection, recycling and data cleansing service.
- Collection – of redundant IT equipment
- Documentation – our driver will supply you with a Waste Transfer Note
- Secure transfer – to our site in one of our own registered vehicles
- DBS checks – All drivers undergo DBS checks
- Data destruction – all storage devices have their data securely removed
- Testing and Sorting – our technicians separate re-useable and obsolete/faulty equipment
- Re-use and redeployment – the best way to recycle is to re-use, this reduces the carbon footprint
- Certification – We supply you with Data Destruction certificates
It’s quick and easy to book a collection. Simply contact us with your requirements and we will be more than happy to help. We aim to offer collections within 5 days of a request being received.
Before recycling your old eletrical equipment have you checked that your current recycling company is:
- Fully Registered with the Environment Agency as a licensed site and waste carrier?
- 0% To landfill?
- A local Family run company?
- Able to offer collections within 5 working days of a request being received?
- ISO:9001 Certified?
South West Computer Recycling Ltd are proud to be all of the above, making us one of only a handful of companies that meet these requirements.
Below is a list of the most common items we collect. If your item is not on this list, then please contact us for further information.
- TFT Monitors
- CRT Monitors
- UPS Systems
- Laser Printers
- Server Racks
- Network Switches & Hubs
- RAID Arrays
- Network Storage
- Network Routers & Firewalls
- Other Miscellaneous IT Equipment
- Telephone systems